Thread: commission boards

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Default commission boards

Hi there, I was wondering if there's any way we could make a pop-up with posting guidelines that posters need to accept before proceeding to fill out their commission request thread? mabny posters are ignoring the guidelines and i think many never get back with their email address, and since new members can send/receive PM's they tend to disappear. or maybe the PM rule can be relaxed?

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

I agree with Vorro, lately some request occured where the requester was forgetting to send in contact details or mad very uninformative and difuse requests.

A lot of people have their browsers set against pop-ups.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

i meant pop-up as a catch-all thing, perhaps it could be a 'warning page' like non-members get when they try to look at pics on some forums, telling them they need to register. this would give them the necessary guidelines

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

I still agree that maybe some form of Structure would be usefull so the Request can be more usefull set for booth Commissioners and Mappers. Right now its often a mess, with some people always reminding the posters to please read the guidlines.

I'll take a look and see what options are possible with the forum software, and discuss it with the other folks behind the scenes.

I can appreciate the issue.

I know we will not be lifting the pm restriction anytime soon, as we have had issues with PM spamming for new members.

-Rob A>