Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey there.

I shall add an additional 'Welcome to the Guild' and say that I hope you find it comfortable here and worth your time and attention. We are always looking for industry professionals such as yourself to not only contribute but also help those of us with less fortunate skill sets.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    I shall add an additional 'Welcome to the Guild' and say that I hope you find it comfortable here and worth your time and attention.
    ... Honestly, I think it's more a question of can I discipline myself not to let it drain away too MUCH of my time I'm map-addicted, always have been

We are always looking for industry professionals such as yourself to not only contribute but also help those of us with less fortunate skill sets.
    I'm always happy to swap tips with my fellow cartophiles, though there are plenty of gaps in my own skill-sets that maybe I can shore up in trade

Quote Originally Posted by Ghalev View Post
    I'm always happy to swap tips with my fellow cartophiles, though there are plenty of gaps in my own skill-sets that maybe I can shore up in trade
    Absolutely! That is why we are here, and it would be a great honor to be able to help you in that way. Although I doubt it will be me that does it.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

I thought I should do an "official" hello in your introduction thread. Love the maps and look forward to seeing more and learning a thing or two from you as well.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Turgenev View Post
    I thought I should do an "official" hello in your introduction thread. Love the maps and look forward to seeing more and learning a thing or two from you as well.
    Likewise Havin' fun so far!

S. John Ross Ghalev
    Who Dat? Games Fonts Uresia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123