Thread: The City of Ithora

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map The City of Ithora

Though I didn't actually use CC3 at all with this map, I did manage to grab several piece of art from the package to create it. I put everything together in PhotoImpactX3. I like a few of the effects I made (such as the waterfalls), though this is admittedly not the best city map I've ever done.

This city is seen on my previous map of North Ilos; this is a more demonstrated closeup of Ithora. It's a campaign that I'm creating for the new 4th edition D&D, with several "stock" aspects (such as the religions) with a few things that I'm really starting to like thrown in the mix. The city (and rest of the realm of North Ilos) was founded by a group of five legendary adventurers several hundred years ago, which had risen up against a corrupt monarch and divided his kingdom. The result today is North Ilos that is governed by the five ruling class noble families (called Purions) whom descend from those adventures.

Blah blah... I'll shut up now I am - of course - very interested in feedback from you guys. Criticisms are plenty welcomed.

-george
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ithora_final_low.jpg 
Views:	807 
Size:	800.0 KB 
ID:	4620