Thread: Online interview with Michael Tumey (me)

Default Online interview with Michael Tumey (me)

Posted this morning on Roleplayer's Chronicle is Word in Edgewise: an Interview with Michael Tumey by John Rust.

After giving my first released Kaidan product as author/designer - Haiku of Horror: Autumn Moon Bath House, which John Rust of Roleplayer's Chronicle had given it a 10/10 review rating, I was asked if I'd be interested in participating in an online interview. Asking about my RPG background, strengths, my development of Kaidan and goals for the future.

This is my second online interview, the first one conducted by Steve Russell of Rite Publishing, after we first began development of Kaidan, back in 2009.

Read the interview, here: Word in Edgewise... with Michael Tumey of Rite PublishingRoleplayers Chronicle » A Word in Edgewise… with Michael Tumey of Rite Publishing
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Sunday must a news day or something. Shortly after finding my posted interview, I found a blog article by Mark Knight about Rite Publishing, with some praise thrown at the Kaidan setting of Japanese horror.

The Pathfinder Chronicles: Finding the Rite Quality
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations