Thread: hello to everyone

Guild Novice

Default hello to everyone

Dear cartographers
    after some time from my registration let me give a brief introduction of myself
    I live and work in Italy and started drawing maps of imaginary places since I was 9, more or less
    I'm not so good at using graphic software (my area of expertise is more on dumb structured data for business applications ...), but I find that Campaign Cartographer is a good way to start, specially with the annual add-ons
    I am attaching to this post a first tentative of map, using CC3 and the Modern Political Maps add-on. I would appreciate receiving your comments, both positive and negative
    bye

GioBatClick image for larger version. 

Name:	POLITQQ.PNG 
Views:	76 
Size:	2.68 MB 
ID:	54931

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild !! While I have no experience with CC3 I have to say that this looks very good. The "Modern map" look is very well executed. You should post this in the "Regional" Mapping section as a WIP so that more of us can see it and provide feedback. Welcome again and have some rep !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Novice

Perfect
    thanks a lot
    GioBat