Thread: Well, here goes!

Default Well, here goes!

Hello people!

I'm quite new in the mapping side of rpgs. I've been DMing for the past 13 years, but aside from quick sketches on a piece of paper or some dabbling in photoshop, I never created maps. I'm looking forward using your work for inspiration, and I'll be sure to post my work to give back and maybe give someone else some juice!

I just got my hands on the CC3 software. Looking forward to what I can do with that, and then maybe get more add ons (like dungeon or city designer), but for now ill go basic, because it's a pretty costy software!

See you guys!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild !! You've come to the right place for inspiration it practically oozes from the walls around here
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected Hurrikane Hektor's Avatar

Welcome aboard! I'm new as well, and don't know much about cartography, except for the love of it! ^^

I also have CC3, love the program! And like you, I'll have to get the add ons a little at a time! lol

Welcome to the Guild kayrajh! You may find the tutorials section helpful, there are several tutorials on building cities and dungeons in Photoshop there.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks, I'll be sure to check the tutorials!

Man there are some good works in here it's awesome!