Thread: A thank you and intro.

Map A thank you and intro.

Hey this is Emn1ty and just wanted to say that this place was pretty essential in me creating the map for my current campaign. So I thought I'd post the end result and again say thanks for the large amount of resources here. I know the map looks incomplete, but that is because things well be added as we move through the campaign. So random encounters and such will help flesh it all out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map2.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	55074

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks great !! Please keep us updated as the story on this map unfolds. Welcome to the Guild and have some rep for a great first post !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

It's a very nice map. I would note that rivers made of water affected by gravity tend to flow downhill (that is, away from mountains).

Thanks guys, and I am aware of the water flow thing. perhaps my map doesn't illustrate that the best but I couldn't find much on rivers . Anyways, I'll be sure to keep it updated as time passes

http://www.cartographersguild.com/tu...ght-place.html is a good place to start for rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/tu...ght-place.html is a good place to start for rivers.
    Reading it now, thanks!

Welcome to the Guild Emn1ty! Nice job on your first map. Like JT mentioned, feel free to show off your work here any time.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh