With the 111th Map of the Week we take a look at the Island Inn in the town center of Slovanian North Junction.
The Island Inn is by no means a luxury address. However, it's the only inn that's open to the general public. Those who wish to lead the high life in North Junction need to stay in the count's own Junction Inn, and that means they need to have connections with the count. Rooms in private housing and boarding houses are the only other housing available. Few people would complain about food or drink in the Island Inn's public room. Both are of good quality. The seven guest rooms on the second story, on the other hand, are clean but spartan in quality. Only the two most expensive rooms have wood burning stoves.
1. Trapdoor to the Cellar Storage Area (not mapped).
3. Beer Tap.
4. Food Window.
5. Reception for Guest Rooms.
6. Stairway to the Guest Rooms and Upper Stories.
7. Public Room.
10. Stairway. Leads to the ground floor and to the private apartments on the upper stories (not mapped).
13. Chambermaid's Closet.
A. and G. Cost 5 bronze pieces per night.
B. and D. Cost 6 bronze pieces per night.
C. Costs 7 bronze pieces per night.
E. and F (with stoves). Cost 8 bronze pieces per night.
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (8.3 MB) from the J÷rgar website.
2. As two JPG flat maps of 3000 x 1930 Pixels each (4.7 MB) available above.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the J÷rgar website at:
The J÷rgar World
Next week: Junction Inn