• An Isolated Valley - By mariuccij

25 69.44%
  • Utgardar - By Meshon

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *** May Challenge Voting- Hexcrawl ***

Guild Member

Hey guys, this challenge is really up my ally in terms of interest, but I'm new to the forums and I have a slight issue : When I click "view May's Challenge Thumbnails" it routes me to the "current regular challenge thumbnails" for july.

How do I go back and browse the old submissions? or is it not possible after a certain timeframe?

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Unfortunately, it's not possible after that month's contest is over to go back and view the entries from previous contests by viewing the thumbs; that only shows you the current contest. We do have a 'Hall of Fame' thread that is supposed to have the winners of each month's competition linked, but we have been sorely failing in that for the last few months (years?). I hope to correct that in the near future.

Also unfortunately, the Advanced Search option seems to be on the fritz and I don't know how to fix it.

As of now, the best thing I can tell you is to find the voting thread for the relevant month's contest (i.e. this thread). That'll include a list of all the entrants and the titles of their threads. From there you should be able to hunt them down individually.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234