Thread: Short introduction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Default Short introduction

Well... I suppose that I should introduce myself here first.
    My name is Arabascan, I am 20 years old. I have not made a single map in my whole life and regarding the fact that I am terrible with drawing anything, I doubt I ever will. I am good with world-building though - lores, settings, nations, races, cultures, stories - which is why I came here.
    I was initially attracted by a certain map, Pollexia... and to be honest, one of my main motivations to come here was to get in touch with its creator. But I'm also here to help others with creating a world for their maps and vice versa and I am also on the lookout for good open-source-maps.
    I hope we can all profit from each other here!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Please do not sell your bility to create maps short. One of the things that we do best here at The Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web, is bring people from the first baby steps of mapping to the dizzying heights of map mastery. All it takes is some effort from you and some friendly advice from the folks here 'bouts. We have a humungous pile of Tutorials that can take you from here to there, and the WIPs forums are where we can help you get the map you want.

I really do suggest that you give it a go, as it has been said before that the only one to create the map you want is YOU.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent