Thread: RPG map for fanzine

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default RPG map for fanzine

We have the map done with a hex editor program. Just need someone to make it look less blockish and more hand-drawn although the hex grid would have to stay with the numbering.

Would prefer black & white, unless you think it would make more sense to do it in color.

Since the zine is made by the community for the community we are offering basically what we are calling beer money ($5.)

The artist keeps the rights to do what he/she wishes also with the map.

Let me know if you are interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenkarslanding - Recut.png 
Views:	144 
Size:	180.2 KB 
ID:	55091 - this is the section I'd like to have done as it's the focus of the zine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coastlinemap.png 
Views:	194 
Size:	923.0 KB 
ID:	55096 - this is the whole "known world" if you feel like doing the whole thing. (this would probably constitute more beer money.)
    Last edited by Michael Garcia; 06-02-2013 at 10:08 PM.
    “Personally I should not care for immortality in the least. There is nothing better than oblivion, since in oblivion there is no wish unfulfilled. We had it before we were born, yet did not complain. Shall we then whine because we know it will return? It is Elysium enough for me, at any rate.” -H. P. Lovecraft

We are interested! Check us out at heavycatweb.net and e-mail us at cat@heavycatweb.net

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Hey Michael, I'd be interested in this. I'd even do it for free, since it seems you want something similar to a map I just finished for our monthly contest hereabouts: http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...-skyradan6.jpg

You can email me at: chanimur -at- hotmail -dot- com if you're interested.

--Jim

Thanks shot you an email.
    “Personally I should not care for immortality in the least. There is nothing better than oblivion, since in oblivion there is no wish unfulfilled. We had it before we were born, yet did not complain. Shall we then whine because we know it will return? It is Elysium enough for me, at any rate.” -H. P. Lovecraft

Taken and done. Thank you Diamond.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

No problem. I'll have the hex-number version to you in a day or two.