Thread: Request for a national map

Default Request for a national map

Greetings!

I recently purchased Fractal Terrains 3 and was saddened to learn it either could not preform to the standard I required...or I like the sufficient skill to use it properly....probably the later.

I have drawn a national map in paint for an online role playing game I participate in. I was hooping to redo it in Fractal Terrains so as to create a more detailed, cleaner, nicer looking map with some 3D properties (elevation and such) as well as be able to use the climate function included in the program, though thats not needed per se)

Using the flat map options I attempted to overlay the .png map and trace it with limited success.

What I would like is for a someone here with a degree of skill surpassing my own (not hard) to possibly take this map and clean it up, possibly redoing it in a program like FT3.

I'm no really on any sort of a time frame, so please contact me at your convenience, my email account is Dispoacct@hotmail.com. I may be able to provide access to the FT3 software, as well.

Attached is the map in question, thank you to anyone who is interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Costa Mejis 5.png 
Views:	228 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	55119   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Costa Mejis 1.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	55120   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Costa Mejis 2.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	55121   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Costa Mejis 4.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	55122