The Website encouraged me to introduce myself, So that's what I'm doing.

I'm an Australian 35yo male. I've had a love of maps as long as i can remember, many of my friends think i'm mad because of it. I like atlas's, Fantasy Maps, Drawing maps, Maps in computer games and Maps in Role-playing supplements. Honestly the quality of a map in a product can sway me quite heavily.

Since about high school, when I started playing DnD, I've been doodling maps on pen and paper. I wish I still had every map I ever created, just holding my old maps in my hand get's my creative juices going. I used to think i was good at it, but I've seen what some people online can do and now I realise I'm a rank amateur.

But that's why I'm here. I want to get better, I want to make more fantastic and beautiful maps. I especially want to get better at Digital mapping, I've looked at the Tips and hints on this site and I'm now really excited. I could use a hand navigating bout, especially if any of you have any advise on where to start. If there is a 'Beginers start here' section I'd love to know it.

Anyway I've babbled long enough. Hopefully I'll get to know u all soon.

Thanks