Thread: Hello

Post Hello

Hey, there everyone!
    I am probably like many others new to cartographing. But i am very willing to learn. I usually do a quick sketch on paper, take a photo and edit in MS paint. Yeah, i know, Old school hahah.
    But that's all i know.

Most of my work evolve around the history in the maps and not the map itself. I never ever care about high fantasy or medieval fantasy genres, and consider myself an avantgardist when it comes to fictional history.

I have spent some time looking at the pictures in the galleries and i am impressed! I like it alot and i will probably hang out here for a while
    Last edited by Otviss; 05-31-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Welcome to the Guild Otviss! Well a willingness to learn is halfway there. Check out the tutorials section and you'll find a wealth of information to help you work out the other half.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh