Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Finland

Default Greetings from Finland

Hi,

I have been checking this site out for a while now and admiring all the amazing maps you guys have created. I recently started my own big fantasy map project and would like to thank all of you for the inspiration! I'm really excited to become a member of this community and look forward to sharing my own work here in the future and getting constructive feedback. Nice to meet you all

Here's some work in progress:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Karttateaser2.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	2.01 MB 
ID:	55179

Cheers,

Aleksi Hietanen
    Last edited by AleksiHietanen; 06-07-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome to the Guild Aleksi Best place to have feedback, advices and critics is the WIP section. Go open a thread there with your project

Hi Max and thanks for welcoming me here! I just took a look at your maps and they are incredible! I'll open a project thread to the WIP section soon

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Thanks Aleksi Looking forward to see your WIP!

Welcome to the Guild Aleksi! You are off to a wonderful start.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you Arshees and nice to meet you!

I tried to open my thread to the WIP section a couple of days ago but got a message saying that my post would have to be approved by a moderator before it would be shown. It's been two days already so I thought I just messed something up. I just re-wrote the post but got the same message.. Any idea how long it should take for a moderator to review my post? Moreover, why can I post here without any review but not in the WIP section? I'm confused :S

Thanks,

Aleksi

Quote Originally Posted by AleksiHietanen View Post
    Thank you Arshees and nice to meet you!

I tried to open my thread to the WIP section a couple of days ago but got a message saying that my post would have to be approved by a moderator before it would be shown. It's been two days already so I thought I just messed something up. I just re-wrote the post but got the same message.. Any idea how long it should take for a moderator to review my post? Moreover, why can I post here without any review but not in the WIP section? I'm confused :S

Thanks,

Aleksi

Hi Aleski,

Huh, that is very strange, I checked the moderated posts section and could not find your post. I will talk this over with the other Community Leaders and see if we can figure out what seems to be the problem. Get back to you soon.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Hi there Aleksi, just an FYI, your WIP thread had already been approved, which is why I didn't see it in the moderators section. You can find it here.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Hi there Aleksi, just an FYI, your WIP thread had already been approved, which is why I didn't see it in the moderators section. You can find it here.
    I still can't find the thread, when following the link I get the following message: "vBulletin Message Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". Anyway, thank you for taking the time to help

It seems that now almost anything I post needs to be approved. I just tried to reply to this thread with a quote and got the same message.. And I still can't find the WIP thread. When I open your link I get "vBulletin Message
    Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". Anyway, thank you for your effort to help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast