Greetings, all.
I am a new member here (in the forum), although I have visited the site quite often, always leaving it with a sense of awe for the talents and results displayed on the site.
Also, I am an avid gamer and absolutely adore the game Formula D (hence the title of this thread).
Although I have tried to make a few tracks myself, my technical know-how of how to make printable digital tracks is very (extremely) limited as my brain cannot comprehend PhotoShop or similar programs so I am hoping for some help here.

Project Scope:
Custom map(s?) to help extend the meagre existing expansions which consist of 3 map-packs with 2 tracks per pack.
I hope the kind soul who takes this job on is open for ideas, suggestions and constructive critique as I am hoping for an open dialogue as the work progresses.

Setting:
I would like the first track to be in a modern, urban environment (preferably based on a real life map but in no way a must).

Design Concept:
The idea for the track is street-racing.
I have a few "special sections" I would like to have incorporated into the track, if possible:
* 1 intersection
* 1 carcrash site with a few "dangerous ground" markers
* 2 2-laned police barricades, forcing the gamers to snake and risking collision with eachother
* 1 very tight hairpin

Number of maps:
1 urban map to start with, possibly more at a later date.

Technical:
I am sorry, I do not understand technical jargong and possess no technical skill whatsoever.
All I can say is that I would like the map to be printable...

Deadline:
Flexible. I have no set date, although I would prefer sooner rather than later.

Payment:
$5, payable via Paypal upon delivery of the final files.
As I am unemployed, my budget is very limited but feel that anyone willing to help me out deserves some kind of compensation for their time.

Contact;
Jesper Strid
Terramanicus(at)hotmail(dot)com
Please use subject line Formula D track

As you might have noticed, the english language is not my native tongue but I hope my wishes can be understood.