View Poll Results: June Challenge Voting (in the same order as the thumbnails)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mennin's Hallow and environs - Midgardsormr

2 6.06%
  • Irontown - Talroth

1 3.03%
  • Fort Lost - rlucci

8 24.24%
  • Stormlit Cloister - ravells

15 45.45%
  • Small Coping - NeonKnight

1 3.03%
  • Tirylus - Torq

5 15.15%
  • Crazy Krulls Crossing - Redrobes

0 0%
  • Darkovia - Gamerprinter

1 3.03%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: June Challenge Voting

I'd prefer multiselect voting too, but with a restriction on 3 choices at the very most.

PS Thanks GP!

Guild Journeyer

First my apologies for being a no show. I put in about 10 hours (lots of tools experimentation) on the Castle but didn't get something that I wanted to present yet. I'll continue this map for the project, and try to resist entering anymore contests until well along if not complete. I should have a WiP up within a few weeks at most.

Voting this month was very difficult - my top 3 are rlucci, ravells, and torq. Redrobes and gamesprinter's entries are also very noteworthy.

My voting method is to 'count' the the number of 'wows and hmms' from a map, factored against the entry criteria. Plus or minus subjective bias, and there we are.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Unfortunately I did not have time to provide an entry this month, I know how much you guys missed me and hated to disappoint you, but the plate was rather full for most of this month.

A tough decision this month, but rlucci caught my ballot. I just dug the crispness of the map, the placement of the levels was well done and it just won me over in the end. Great maps everyone, Rav and Torq would have been my other multiselect choices...

Well, Ravells, I guess I returned the favor, because I voted for yours. You put that dovecote in toward the end and that sealed it for me. I'm a sucker for dovecotes and gristmills. Go figure.

even though all the entries were amazing, i had to go with neon for a couple of reasons. first, he has entered every challenge i can think of and he's a great guy to boot. i like the underdog. keep it up dude. the map is great! simple and elegant. just the thing i like in a map.
    all the others were great. one of these days i'm going to have to enter again when i get my computer back...

[snip]

EDIT: Bugger. I meant this post for the other thread ... Will repost there.
    Last edited by Ghalev; 07-01-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Congrats Rav

Blog Entries

Well done Ravs - that was an excellent map. I voted for it too actually. It looked like it came right out of a brochure of a real place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast