Thread: Hi! :]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Hi! :]

i'm Dezee.

Name: M.S. Isaacs
    Nicknames: Dezieriah, Dezee, Dez, 'that crazy cracker' - as i'm called by my best friend irl.
    Sex: Female

more About me:

i have been drawing since i could hold a pencil, and started drawing seriously since i was eleven. at the time, i was really big into anime, such as Trigun, InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop, and Samurai Champloo. i don't watch as much anime, and the only two that i seriously watch [whenever i'm bored, or taking a break from my comic] are Samurai Champloo and Trigun.

as i have mentioned, i have my own online comic, well, more of a graphic novel. i have been working on my graphic novel since i was twelve [i changed the characters and storyline around so much. xD], and have been working non-stop ever since i grasped the idea for it.

my main inspiration for everything that i do comes from the band Disturbed. that, and 'living life' is a main inspiration, seeing as i lost a cousin 3 years ago and he opened my eyes.

artwise, i think that i excel at the most is drawing creatures and people in a semi-realistic style. what i hope to gain from the Cartographer's Guild is the use of perspective, color balance, and ultimately, backgrounds, as well as cartography. those are my weakest points. and if at all possible, i hope to gain even more ground on drawing creatures & people.
    which is why i came here - i want to develop more on cartography.

places i can be found elsewhere:
    Dezee@dA
    the online graphic novel, AVARICE
    Last edited by Dezee; 06-27-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: haha, i mispelled some stuff. xD