Thread: Somewhat new to this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Default Somewhat new to this

Greetings, I go by the name Malice and I hail from the land of tea drinkers known as England.

I have a love for all things fantasy, and creating an individual fantasy world is an amazing thing which the people of the Cartographers Guild have an abundance of talent at doing.

Personally I've never made a proper map myself, when I do maps they are usually in my head or simply pencil on paper jobs. I've been browsing through the artists of the guild and I am awed by the level of skill you guys have

I'm currently working on a fantasy based story that is still in its infancy, when I have more details planned out I will most likely be placing a request for someone with the talent and knowhow that I lack

erm so yeah, i guess thats my introduction...Nice to meet you all

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Welcome to the guild, Malice. Though you seem to have your plan set to look for map artists here, don't let that stop you from posting up some of your own work. Though the talent here is awe-inspiring, there's also a warm welcome always extended to people like us who are still learning, or just playing around.

cheers,
    Meshon

Guild Novice

Thanks Meshon, I'll be sure to post some of my attempts when I get around do doing them digitally or at least putting the sketches onto the computer

Malice

Welcome to the Guild Malice! Yes, what Meshon said.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh