Thread: Jello195

Default Jello195

Hi all,

I'm jello195. I'm here mostly looking for tips and techniques on how to create the maps I need for my roleplaying games purely on the computer. I'm not that good so I'll probably never have something worth sharing but if I ever do have something interesting someday I'll share it for sure. Also english is not my maternal language, so try to be lenient. Thanks.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Well, you have come to the right place if you want to learn about mapping. We have a Tutorial forum where you can get all sorts of tips and techniques to help make the maps. We also have a WIP (Work In Progress) forum where you can post your current work for critique and comments. Don't worry about someone taking offense about your work, because we are a friendly bunch and flaming IS NOT ALLOWED. You will be surprised by how fast you can be turning out nice maps with all the help you can receive there.

And finally, Welcome to the Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Well I think Korash covered the main points so I'll just jump in to say welcome to the Guild!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh