Thread: Waddup

Post Waddup

Whats up everyone, my name is Jason. I've been digging through the webpage over the last couple of weeks admiring everyone's art. I am a part-time hobbyist game developer and a full-time daydreamer when I'm at my real job. I've been obsessing over maps since I was a little kid. I enjoy the art of cartography first and foremost and hope to learn from all of your beautiful creations.

Although I plan on learning some more Photoshop and Illustrator(CS5) to create some maps digitally, first and foremost i love working with my hands, pencil and ink.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your worlds and thanks for allowing me to explore them!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Jason, welcome to the guild! It will be good to see any maps you care to share; I started with hand-drawn maps back in the day but I've been using digital tools so long I kind of forget how great it can be to do hand-made work.

cheers,
    Meshon

Welcome to the Guild Jason! You are in good company, many of us here are fellow day-dreamers and we are all map lovers. Look forward to seeing your hand drawn work too btw.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected TempyTheCleric's Avatar

Welcome to the guild! Can't wait to see some of you hand drawn work! And best of luck on your endeavors to learn Photoshop and illustrator! (illustrator still confuses me - i also need to take some time to figure out what i'm doing with that program!)