These 1200x1200 maps were made in Photoshop CS6 for my Dark Sun campaign. They are sized for a 50x50 grid.

The Blasted Spire lies partially buried in the Sea of Silt near the ancient city of Giustenal. The First floor is covered in a foot of silt, the basement is completely submerged in silt, and the top floor is clear. The Blasted spire was used as a military watch tower hence the ballistae on the third floor, the watch slept in the tower on the first floor, and the basement was used for interrogations (thanks Bogie for the interrogation room preset!)

Since the ancient city of Giustenal has fallen into oblivion, the basement has been inhabited by a Krag (a Dark Sun undead cleric) that kills indiscriminately and drags bodies to its lair hoping they will turn into undead servants (kraglings)

Anyway enough lore here's the map.

I am including versions with and without the interior silt covering the floors, as well as .png files without the exterior background so the tower can be used more easily in non-Dark Sun/desert campaigns.

The walls in the basement are not even close to perfectly symmetrical but I didn't feel like remaking them so it is what it is =)

Entry with silt
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silt-BlastedSpire-1-EntryFloor.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	55532

Entry no silt
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silt-BlastedSpire-1-EntryFloor-nosand.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	55533