Thread: World Map needed

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default World Map needed

Hey guys, I'm sorry if I'm breaking some sort of site rule by asking for a map (new guy here), but I'm afraid I'm artistically challenged . However, I was referred here by a friend who said that this is "the best map resource in the world". I've been looking through the maps you have and I have to say, you guys are amazing at what you do. However, I've never seen a world map that's actually BLANK.

I know it's an odd request, but there's a forum game called Dawn of Worlds, where players role play gods and shape the world yourselves inch by inch. You later populate and manipulate the world, but I need a blank world map so that we can run the game. From there it's as simple as using paint to indicate grassland and triangles to indicate mountains, but I was wondering if you guys could help me by making a blank world map for use in the game?

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

You're not breaking a rule, but your post belongs here. Someone may move it for you. In the meantime, you can have a look at the guidelines for requesting a map here. Also, when you say "blank" do you mean without names but with forests, rivers, mountains and other features filled in? Or do you mean you want absolutely no features on it whatsoever, like just a coastline?

Good luck!

cheers,
    Meshon

Edit: From what I understand about Dawn of Worlds you just need an outline. Everybody's got those If that's the case you will probably have no trouble getting what you need.

Or maybe you'll catch the bug and start making your own maps! In that case, welcome to the guild!
    Last edited by Meshon; 06-25-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Hi there Bo, Meshon is correct, your commission request should be in the Map Requests section. However I'm not going to move this post there because it lacks the required information and tags (i.e. [Paid] or [Unpaid]) to be posted in that forum. Why don't you read through the sticky in that forum on how to post a map request and then create a new post in that forum.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Sorry guys, will do!