Hey guys, I'm sorry if I'm breaking some sort of site rule by asking for a map (new guy here), but I'm afraid I'm artistically challenged . However, I was referred here by a friend who said that this is "the best map resource in the world". I've been looking through the maps you have and I have to say, you guys are amazing at what you do. However, I've never seen a world map that's actually BLANK.

I know it's an odd request, but there's a forum game called Dawn of Worlds, where players role play gods and shape the world yourselves inch by inch. You later populate and manipulate the world, but I need a blank world map so that we can run the game. From there it's as simple as using paint to indicate grassland and triangles to indicate mountains, but I was wondering if you guys could help me by making a blank world map for use in the game?

Edit: I tried posting this in another forum that wasn't meant for this kind of thing, and here are some corrections. As far as what "blank" map means, I mean basically an outline with all white landmasses. No forests, mountains, or even grasslands. For all intents and purposes it is a world of dirt and oceans. The players shape the land, climate, and populations, and world progresses as they do. Furthermore, I've added the tag "unpaid" as the community leader suggested.

For those of you who want to play the game for yourselves or simply want to know what the game's all about, here's a PDF with all the information needed. It's a very fun game with the only requirements that are needed are pencils, paper, and artistic talent (which can be found in abundance here) http://www.clanwebsite.org/games/rpg...e_1_0Final.pdf