Thread: Anhur Map Request

Default Anhur Map Request

Hello, I am a member of a site called Nation States. I have tried to make a map for my nation several times, but lets just say my skills leave a lot to be desired.

Ok so my nation is an large isolated & landlocked Desert Nation. There are 17 different provinces. Each province has only one city and depending on the province there are several military bases, mining outposts and etc.

What I am looking for doesn't have to be extremely professional, just enough to be a functional map.

If you are willing to help me out please send me a message to ryan.redecker -@- gmail.com and I will give you all the information for the map.

While I wish I could pay, I don't currently have the funds to do so.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hi ryan,

please read through the map making request guidelines and give as much input as you can, for instance linking to examples of the style you are looking for. That will increase the odds of someone taking the "job", especially for an unpaid request.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Ok, I was thinking maybe something close to this http://www.naxos-greece.net/site/GFX...simple_map.gif

And I don't have any real specifications for size of the map, just as long as the map markers and words are visible when I post it in my NationStates.net Nation Factbook.