Thread: Help with a WWII City map.

Help Help with a WWII City map.

Hi there, I've been a member for quite a while, and been watching since before that. And a recent need got me to post!

I make maps for board games, not for comercial use, but just fr fun for people to use online, or print out and use at home. Right now it's mainly Axis & Allies games. In this case miniature Axis and Allies.

Recently, I was making a map for a friend. He wanted a city map, maybe like Stalingrad. I started making the map, but due to a previous harddrive failure, I had lost most of my building terrain. I'm now in desperate need of WWII era (or any time, most likely) terrain. So if you could help in any way, that would be great! All I need are a few factories/ large buildings, ad I'll be set, so any help would be great!
    Here's what I have so far:

Here's what I made previously:

This is the kind of thing I'm looking for: (Near the top)

Thanks so much!
    -Rebel

These look like they're intended to be used with Fantasy Flight's Tide of Iron boardgame (or could be).
    Last edited by Backlashmac; 04-25-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: typo

Can't help you with terrain but just wanted to say I like what you've done so far. Reminds me very much of the map boards from Squad Leader!
    M

Guild Novice

Default Try Steel Panthers: World at War

Those factories and buildings look very similar to those from the hex-based wargame, Steel Panthers - as you're doing it for non-commercial purposes, you could consider downloading the game from SP:WaW Depot - Main Menu - its free, and you might be able to access the graphics files from there.