Thread: Greetings from Tetrasodium

Guild Applicant

Default Greetings from Tetrasodium

Howdy everyone I have been visiting the site for sometime now and thought it was about time i said hello.

I'm just a young fella with big ideas from Auckland, New Zealand.

What first got me looking at cartography were the maps found in fantasy books - especially Feist's Midkemia and Tolkien's Middle Earth. I jumped on the ol google machine, which pointed me in this direction, and here i am!

I love how this forum is so positive, friendly and helpful. It looks like a great place for someone like me, with minimal skill to get the motivation and help to give it a go.

See you all around the forums.

Welcome to the Guild Tetrasodium! I'm actually a U.S. transplant living in Auckland (well, recently moved to the Albany area, but close enough anyway). Nice to see a Kiwi on the site. There are some great tutorials here that can help you get your feet wet. Let us know if you have any questions about anything.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Applicant

Cheers Arsheesh. I am a born and bred North Shore fello myself, currently living in Birkdale

Guild Novice

I would love to move to New Zealand! Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrasodium View Post
    Cheers Arsheesh. I am a born and bred North Shore fello myself, currently living in Birkdale
    This shore is definitely nicer .

Quote Originally Posted by robertevansmith View Post
    I would love to move to New Zealand! Seriously!
    Definitely has its perks. Course if you're from the U.S. then you'd be moving to a place where your purchasing power is greatly reduced and the cost of living is fairly high.