Thread: Something Witty

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Something Witty

Hello.....

Well not the grand intro im sure you were all expecting, but there it is!

Anyways, i came across this forum looking for inspiration for my next minecraft server map, i play alot alone and with friends. Im 22, soon to be 23. i graduated high school, then kinda wasted a year, then joined the navy as an "Information System Technician" for 4 years, i just got out in may and now im getting ready for collage to start in august. my main passion in life is programming, nothing makes me happier. as for my free time much of it is spent in minecraft or state of decay. hence my randomly popping up here. im very open minded so if you want to ask me anything please feel free.

I can talk about minecraft for hours on end, im kinda hoping to find some fellow crafters here to work with.

Welcome to the Guild Ben Burch! I've heard some talk of Mine Craft here, but don't know too much about it myself. Anyway, if you'd like to learn about the artistic side of map creation, have a browse around the forums section. There is plenty of material there to help you get started.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

ya, ive been looking around, im not very artistic, but i love seeing how amazing some of the people around here are

Guild Novice

Love Minecraft

Quote Originally Posted by robertevansmith View Post
    Love Minecraft
    do you use world painter or anything? you you play vanilla, forge, or budkit?