Thread: An Italian member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default An Italian member

Ciao a tutti!!!! Forgive me for the greeting in my native language but I wanted to bring you some of my land . I am passionate about role playing and a good Master love alone create the worlds in which we play alone. This also results in the creation of maps nuoveche I've always done freehand. Some time ago, looking for some way to make internet maps to the computer I magically impattutto in this magnificent authentic community of artists and I'm loving it. I followed some tutorials for those who are in the appropriate section getting great results (for a novice) but I want to make something more detailed and suitable for role-playing and I hope you can help me to carry out projects more and more beautiful.
    Forgive me for my English and for the continual requests for aid that you will submit .... I ask you right now to have patience

Federico (Valderan)

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Benvenuti nella gilda! Si prega di inviare le vostre mappe, come si inizia a lavorare su di essi, anche prima che siano finiti, perché si riceverà un sacco di buoni consigli per farli sembrare sorprendente.

Forgive my Italian, it is only translated by Google. Everyone here is very helpful and if you share your maps while you work on them you will receive lots of assistance and ideas for making them beautiful!

cheers,
    Meshon

hi Meshon, congratulations for your Italian is much better than some of my fellow countrymen

I made one map following a tutorial that will show your beautiful soon as I can. By the way, in which section should I post it?

Blog Entries

Benvenuto Valderan!
    Here you'll find a lot of helpful hints.

Hi AzurePlanet, thx for yoru welcome

Grazie mille, posto immediatamente il mio lavoro. Non vedo l'ora di avere quanti piu consigli possibili.
    Stavo dando uno sguardo ai lavori di molti di voi e devo dire che sono autentiche opere d'arte e mi chiedevo se esistevano altri tutorial oltre a quelli riportati nella sezione dedicata. Io uso Photoshop e volevo realizzare delle mappe più possibile vicine allo stile fantasy.

Benvenuto Valderan! Your enthusiasm is contagious. Great to have you on board. There is a section entitled "Mapmaking Discussion & Philosophy (WIP/Critique) which has several forums beneath it (e.g. Regional World Mapping, Town/City Mapping, etc). Depending on which of these categories your map fits, that would be the forum to post it in. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you so much, my work place immediately. I can not wait to have many more possible advice.
    I was glancing at the work of many of you and I have to say that they are authentic works of art and I was wondering if there were other tutorials in addition to those listed in the section. I use Photoshop and I wanted to make the maps as close as possible to the style fantasy.

Well there are quite a few tutorials for Photoshop listed in the tutorials section, and it would take some digging to find them all. There are however quite a few listed in the "Tutorials in PDF format", have you checked there yet?

I checked it and there are so many ... ato now by searching for one that will give me some useful advice for the color of the water