Thread: Hi from Brittany!

WhatTheDuck

Default Hi from Brittany!

Salut à tous !
    First, sorry for my English. I'm a filthy French. Sorry.
    Otherwise, in life, I am, in addition to being a student with a passion for role-playing. So I started to write a role play. I intend to propose under a free license and free. So I got interested in the map creating. I hope I can learn some stuff and make my modest stone to the community.
    Bien à vous

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Bienvenue WTD, Je suis un Anglais en Quebec. Ton Anglais est au meme niveau de mon Francais...au moin en ecriture

There are quite a few here from the same part of Europe so you should be able to ask them questions if things are too hard to understand. I am sure that you will get all the support and guidance that you may need while here at the Guild, the Mappiest Place on the Web.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

WhatTheDuck

Merci beaucoup !
    Thank you !

Welcome to the Guild WhatTheDuck! A good place to get started would be the tutorials section. There is plenty of material there to help you get started.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Welcome. I too am new here. Good luck

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Welcome. I am a few days new here. Are you talking a traditional pen & paper game roleplaying game? How long have you been working on it?