Thread: Need help for make texturing and reliefs best on my map world

Default Request deleted

I have retired this request.
    Last edited by Jaqen Hagar; 08-04-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Interesting world you've got there. Are you looking for someone to draw a new map based on the one you have, or just add textures to it? The thread title suggests the latter, but if you want it to be in the style of the Essos map you linked, it'll probably require the former. Also, I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding here, but the payment you are offering, is it to come up with place names? I might be interested in taking this commission depending on the answers to those questions

Thank you for your interest of my request.

I don't know what is the easy to make. Add textures on the map here ? Or draw something look like of the map of Essos ? You can choice what you want.
    I have thinked the first choice is more easy.

I am not sure to have understand your questions for places names. The payment, I use my imagination for create a new names places and else if you have need names places for yours maps ou something else. I don't know if I answer your question, I hope.
    If need for the map, I can send you the map without anything (Just the outlines of continents, rivers and forets) if you beings interested.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Sent you an e-mail.