Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Civilized World and Known Parts of the Wild

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Thanks guys, I'll put up the finished map thread now then I have no idea what the error might be, the file works normally for me… Both when I'm logged in and out. Hopefully it's just something temporary.

Beautifulness!
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

I love the feel of the map. Well done, you just need to touch it up and remove the mountains going over the line in the upper left corner.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Thanks, Chashio and Tyjah!

The mountains "crossing the line" were intentional, I don't know why but I want it that way Anything in particular that you think needs touching up?

The frame line behind the mountain the top center of the map. If you wanted? I am new to the site, I have done a few maps, all pen and ink from The Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit, and The Silmarillion. Working on one of The Isle of Numenore now. I will be posting a 4 or 5 of them soon. Thanks for posting, this inspires me to try some different styles, and maybe some concept maps from my imagination.

Go for it Tyjah! We all thrive on inspiration around here.

Lingon, I like how you handled the border around the mountains. At first maybe not as much, but it grows on one. I think I won't make any more comments about mixing digital and traditional components in a map... especially when it turns out so very nice. Just a personal hangup of mine that truly needs disappearing. Thanks for that.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567