Thread: Meckwick's Challenge: Villain Location 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Meckwick's Challenge: Villain Location 1

This is one of six maps created for the adventure "Meckwick's Challenge" The maps were first drawn top down in Photoshop over a template created to ensure compatibility with other geomorph maps that are readily available. This rough outline was then taken into Sketchup and modeled into a three dimensional map. A top down and isometric view were exported as jpegs. The lineart of the maps gets a bit wrecked in this process, and I had to redo sections in Photoshop or Illustrator. Once in Photoshop, I added a grid layer and textures for the top down geomorph. The Isometric maps are presented in the book separately and intended as player handouts.

This particular map is the keyed location for a villainous dwarf who operates an iron and steam works for a great city. The dwaves demand higher wages and social standing, but are summarily dismissed. In retaliation, the dwaves launch a campaign of destruction and terror from below the city's streets, and players are tasked with eliminating them.

-Aaron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grimslade_Location.png 
Views:	222 
Size:	3.66 MB 
ID:	56247  

Very Nice This is a nice post!

Thanks! I have two more that are similar but with different environments to upload later.