Thread: World Map for Collaborative World-Building Project

Post World Map for Collaborative World-Building Project

Hello, I'm looking for someone to create a world-map for a collaborative world-building project I'm developing. It is currently in beta and this is the first real test. The world is of a high-fantasy style similar to LotR or Game of Thrones. Here are the details I'm after:

Style: Earth-like with 2 large continents and at least 1 small one.

The style I'm looking for can be seen in this map or failing that in this map. Although I'm open to suggestions if you feel another style would be better.

This map will be used exclusively online within my web-app so PNG format is required. The size in pixels that I'm looking for is somewhere around 12 - 15,000 in width with a suitable height to fit an earth-sized globe.

I'm looking to open the beta on September 1st so I would need the map to be finished at least a week before that. So from now, roughly 1 month.

Copyright issues can be discussed happily.

I have a budget but no context for what this might cost so please make me an offer and we can discuss it.

You can reach me by PM or via email at the following: callum1014(at)gmail.com

There are some finer details that need to be discussed as this map is dynamically populated with settlements and so on. There may be a minor add-on to the project to create a small range of icons (for different settlement types) etc. But this can also be discussed.

Many thanks.

This commission has been taken and completed. Please archive.