Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Region of Eglephron

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Yay, you're working on this again! And it's looking completely awesome. That mountain style – perfect. Will look amazing when colored and shaded.

It doesn't take me three years to do one map, obviously it takes longer, since I'm nowhere near done...

Also I'm pretty sure that doing the mountains in different colours was a big screw up, the intention was that it would reflect the type of rocks they contain and the colours they would appear in actuality. In any case I think it'd be enormously difficult to change them and they take to long to do to redo them, so the plan is to stick with the screw up and see what else I can mess up on the way.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Regional C_Overhaul 1.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	81204

Also not really a fan of the name three years on either, even if it was supposed to be somewhat of a place holder, but now through use I think it will stick. Like a town named Bilge Creek as a joke and 50 years later people wonder what the hell they were thinking.

I like the colors and the lineart (impressive cut in the north!). The rivers look a bit messy on the eastern grey part, imho. Looks very nice otherwise, take your time, that's gonna be a beautiful map.

Guild Journeyer

I envy you for those mountains, very well made. Also don't sweat about the time, it's your work. Just enjoy what you do without unnecessary stress!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123