Thread: Ciao!

Post Ciao!

Hello everyone, I started playing Pathfinder a little less than a year ago and became interested in world building during the process. After deciding I wanted to become a GM and develop my own campaign for my group, and helping my significant other develop his campaign I began drawing maps.

I'm currently working on a series of maps for his setting S'jora. This is the first version of S'jora's regional map.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Campaign World Map small.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	575.8 KB 
ID:	56282

I read one tutorial from deviant art when I made this in Photoshop. It was done a couple months before I came across Cartographer's Guild, so I decided I was going to create a new, and hopefully better version of this map. It's process will be posted in the WIP thread. Additionally city maps will also be drawn for this setting. Thanks for all the great tutorials posted, they've already proven helpful in the sketching phase. Stay tuned!

~Celeste

Guild Novice

That's a fantastic map. Good job!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Welcome, and have some rep for being brave enough to post a map right off the bat.

Welcome! Beautiful colors, and shapes, and details, and rivers. I wish the map features were a little darker so I could see them better against the background, and yet I don't. Rep from me too. Hope to see more of your work soon.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

Thank you! There are definitely more maps to come. I'll be adding the newest version of this to the WIPs today or tomorrow. It's a learning process.

Welcome to the Guild CelesteC! Nice piece, although the anchor symbol in the bottom left-hand corner is out of place: whereas the other symbols on your map look crisp and clean, it looks out of focus and pixalated. Otherwise nice job.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh