Thread: Problem...

Question Problem...

Why I don't see my posts on the forum ?

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

The problem arises when a new member has fewer than 5 posts. The Guild has has some problems in the past with spammers joining up and plastering the forums with junk. In order to put a stop to this, we have instituted a requirement of having 5 posts before the forum will let just any post through. MOST new posts do make it through anyway, but sometimes the filter spots something and drops that post into the moderation queue. Outside links or long posts have a tendency to trigger the filter. The 5 post requirement is also in place for sending/receiving PMs as well as having viewable albums, and for mush the same reasons.

I hope that clarifies things.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Yes, I undertand better. Thank you for your explanation.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Somehow was concerned about that same issue. I'm a little bit reticent to post something somewhere, as much of the conversations seem to be over or I feel like I lack experience to partake in a tread that's going on. But yes, thanks for the heads up.

There is problem with posting questions if something is confusing you or you do not understand. If it is mapping related, you just might get an answer....regardless of how "newbish" you may think the question is.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

I think Korash means there is no problem with posting questions!

Post away! This definitely isn't a community for experts alone, and the best way to improve and learn is to ask questions.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

WHOOOOOPSYDAISY.....!!!!!

Thanks Mid,

That is correct. There is NO problem with questions.