Thread: A map request

Post A map request

Hey, everyone. I'm new here, and I'm looking for some aid with a map for the campaign world I'm designing. I'm focusing on a single continent, so for the moment that's all I really need, and I can provide details to any that are interested. For the moment, though, the shape of the continent itself is fairly nebulous in my own head, and any help solidifying such and getting it worked out would be much appreciated. Thank you

Question Is this paid-for map design?

Are you looking for an altruistic mapper to do this for free, or are you offering payment for map creation?

You might find someone willing to do it for free, but you'll get more of a response if you're willing to pay.

I'm so busy these days, I only take paid-for map requests, though my price is reasonable...

What are you looking for?

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

It honestly depends on what someone willing to work on the map would ask. I'm definitely willing to pay, as long as I can afford what's asked.

Post I PM you...

I'll send you a PM.

Look at the top right of the forums window, just below the CG banner - this is how you access the Private Messanger (if you're not aware.)

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Reference the right hand side like so:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A map request - Cartographers' Guild_1215262008502.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	4868

Sorry... I couldn't resist ... I got the screen grabber for firefox which is pretty neat