Thread: Talion - Commission piece

Map Talion - Commission piece

This is the first map I have ever done digitally and I am really pleased with how it came out. I managed to convince the client to give me some freedom after I had the initial placement of the continents done. The client was happy with the result which makes me happy and relieved that my first time doing a map like this wasn't a failure.

On a side note: the southern continent is supposed to be bare of settlements and ruins as it was risen from the ocean during this settings big cataclysm event and is currently under the control of psychic dwarves. The client has a pretty amazing world he has created in my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	talionps.jpg 
Views:	956 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	58810  

Congratulations, that's a very fine map! I really like the way you worked the lands : moutains, colors, forests and labels works very well together.

I agree with Ilanthar, great work!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Member Facebook Connected madbird-valiant's Avatar

Looks fantastic, man! My only crits would be the edges between the water and the land is very stark and computered-looking, same with some of the labels - on the whole though this is one beautiful piece of work. Well done