• The Mahazan Empire - By Schwarzkreuz

0 0%
  • Helm's Deep - By Beonor

5 15.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: July Challenge Voting - Mapping the Novel

Post July Challenge Voting - Mapping the Novel

This month's challenge was to create or re-create a map for a published novel. We have several wonderful entries this month:

Please vote for your favorite map(s), and be sure to be generous about repping those who participated in the challenge. The voting will last for 4 days and the winner will receive a golden compass and the praise, admiration and envy of his peers. May the best map win.

Impressive maps all around. Diamond I repped you; Max, I tried, but can't at this time.

Hmm. Bit of a hard choice between a couple of the entries. I think I'll sit on this for a while longer before voting.

Done. Very high quality contest and even if some are not finished their artist do have a lot of skills.

Good luck to all participant.

Great work everyone, Max, Outstanding!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

My votes go to Diamond (a very nice style, quite different from what you usually do and nice color scheme aswell) and Sapiento (nicely done as always though it's a bit too simple to my eyes). Since there wasn't that much entries I'll stay with two votes but Beoner also did some nice effort on Helm's deep!

All of you have done very wel. The two I like the most are those of Max and Sapiento.

My votes did go to Max (well, that new style of his is hard to beat for my tastes) and Diamond (i think i never saw a Diamond map i didn't like and this one has a really nice look - i might need to read those books, after all ).
    Too bad SK couldn't finish his malazan project. Get better soon, SK, and take care!
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

One more vote for -Max-, awesome job on this map. Sapiento also got my vote, I like the style and coloring. Diamond also did a great job, and it was hard to decide if I should vote or not for this one, but I prefered to keep 2 votes as most users did.

Unfortunately I haven't read any of the books that you guys based the maps on, so I had to consider only general "map things", and not the representation itself (if it was close to the novel idea or not). And I can't rep both Sapiento and -Max-, need to spread it more =/.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast