Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July Challenge: The Slap'n'Tickle

You could always post your doors as separate images that people could then place on the map as objects that can then be rotated when the PCs walk through and expose the contents of the room.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Hm... something I just realized. The stages at strip clubs usually connect directly to a changing room so that the strippers don't have to walk through the patrons. At least in the ones I've seen in movies.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

They must be different here in Canada, cause most of the ones I've been to (yeah, I'll admit I frequented them when I was younger), the stages were separate affairs, where the strippers would walk through the crowd to the stage, where they then put their towel/blankets, after show clothes etc, and then took to the stage.

I'd take some pictures to prove it, but that would likely get me turfed out none to gently
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Ahhh...the "peeler bars" of Ft. Erie and Niagara Falls, Ont. bring back fond memories of my long, lost youth.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    ummmm....yeeeahhhh...the ones you have seen in movies....yeah, that's the ticket.

-Rob A>
    Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Oh yes...the movies.....right....yes, of course.
    Sad, but true. I've only been to one strip club my entire life when I was like 19 or there abouts and my friend dragged me there. If you are dying to know details PM me.

So yea, the only real frame of reference is what I've seen in Holy-Wood movies.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    They must be different here in Canada, cause most of the ones I've been to (yeah, I'll admit I frequented them when I was younger), the stages were separate affairs, where the strippers would walk through the crowd to the stage, where they then put their towel/blankets, after show clothes etc, and then took to the stage.
    Very interesting actually. Now I'm a little intrigued to know if that is a cultural thing or what. I wonder if the ones in France are similar to Canada's.

Anyway... I don't care that much, but that might be an interesting insight into the culture. In America perhaps the men are more aggressive so the women need more separation from them?

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Sad, but true. I've only been to one strip club my entire life when I was like 19 or there abouts and my friend dragged me there. If you are dying to know details PM me.

So yea, the only real frame of reference is what I've seen in Holy-Wood movies.
    Sadly, I spend too much time in them. But when your well like by the dancers (IE they actually show up when you invite them to a party) its hard to keep away.

Let me know if you need some pointers on Strip clubs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123