Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Looking for RPG Grass terrian

Guild Novice

Jack, I am going to say it again "THANK YOU". I think this will be the last time. We are all good.

I had one more simple tweak to it that I did on my own. That was taking out those white spots you see here and there on the grass texture. I was able to fix it with my Photoshop CS2 program. Work out great.

Just to let you know, I just sent this image to my local print shop to have it printed out. When they are done printing it out on a sheet for me, I will then take a picture of that sheet to show you how it came out. I might even put my forts and trees on it to show the whole look. Stay tuned.

Thank you,
    Tony

Tony, yes upload a picture of the final map for us to see - that would be super!

Guild Novice

I just look at how many pages we have on this topic. We have 5 pages with 41 replies, well now 42 replies. But in this reply it shows #43. Still a lot of replies. This topic really stands out from the other topics in this mapmaking request section.

Hmm. what other things can we talk about? Nah, just kidding. Any way, next will be me posting a picture of the final product. Stay tuned.

Tony
    Last edited by tonyj; 08-14-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyj View Post
    I just look at how many pages we have on this topic. We have 5 pages with 41 replies, well now 42 replies. But in this reply it shows #43. Still a lot of replies. This topic really stands out from the other topics in this mapmaking request section.
    Tony
    That's because most requests are taken off line or into a WIP forum post rather than staying here.

-Rob A>

Guild Novice

Rob, thanks for leaving it here for now. I like to talk, as you can see.

Also as you can see, this forum hook me up with a person that help me out big time with my project. I saved big time (free) on the design work from Jack. But just got the cost to have it printed out. A little higher than I thought it would be. But it has to be done.

Tony

Guild Novice

Sorry it took so long to post a picture of the finish grass game mat. I ended up going to another print shop and it took for ever to come in the mail. Just got it the other day. Here is a link to the game mat picture. Note that it is not sticking to anything yet. That is why part of the grass mat is sticking up making it look like there is a little hill there.

http://healthyweightgain.net/gamemat.JPG

Over all, I like it.

Jack, Thanks again for your help on this.

Tony

Wow! it looks unexpectedly great printed out and lit up like that! Great job tonyj and glad I could assist in a small way.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345