Thread: Need Two Post-Apocalyptic Maps (Paid)

Default Need Two Post-Apocalyptic Maps (Paid)

Project Scope:
    Self-published miniatures game to be distributed in print and digital format. The book is getting ready for layout and the sourcing for art has begun. Details for the book can be found at:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/This-...06989719436280

Setting:
    100+ Years after the Post-Apocalypse

Design Concept:
    Need two maps for the book. The first is more general view of the larger world and the second is smaller view of one region.

Map 1 – A professional looking map of the middle of the East Coast of the United States (Mid-Atlantic States). The map will be divided into several non-state entities with a few major spots denoted. Map will need to look like it was produced by a map-maker sponsored by the Biscuit Box Traveler Society, a faction from my book. Size will be 1/2 page color.

Map 2 – Will feature a more hand drawn map of a particular region of the above map. It will indicate a few noteworthy locations and a major road, but will not be particularly complex. Size will be 1/2 page in minimal color and will be more of a reference sketch than a professional looking map.

Technical:
    300 dpi minimum. Jpg, tiff, or png files
    Full color

Copyright:
    I will need full copyright to the maps. The artist will retain right to display map and be credited for its creation.

Deadline:
    Layout is ongoing, but would like maps finished no later than late October, though September would be preferred.

Payment:
    Negotiable, but budget is tight. Payment can be either check or Paypal.

Interested artists please contact me with cost estimates for both and relevant portfolios. I will provide final details once an artist has been selected.

Contact
    Joey McGuire
    Joseph_mcguire(at)hotmail.com
    (convert (at) to @)
    Last edited by Korash; 09-06-2013 at 05:20 PM.

An artist has been found. Thanks to all the applied.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Okay, I changed the tag for you.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent