Thread: hello noobie here

Post hello noobie here

hello new guy here. im john. just uploaded the cc3 and the dungeon designer. love them both but keeps having problems rotating things. trying to build my first map based on the keep on the shadowfell H1 dnd adventure. tried to make it with maptools but didnt work out. if anyon knows of any good tutorials specific for dd3 pleae let me know at johntjamesonjr@gmail.com or on yahoo messenger at basalan1701. any help would be appreciated. thanxs

Guild Adept Facebook Connected

Hi there, John, and welcome! What/who are you creating your maps for? I haven't played with CC3 or dungeon designer yet; I'm trying to learn the finer points of GIMP, Inkspace, and WILBUR. Most of the best tutorials focus on Photoshop and GIMP, though you could probably find some CC3 and dungeon designer tutorials if you dig.

Guild Novice

I'm new here too. I built 3 maps, I'll post them soon. They are about Askan, a land of brave warriors and kings. Based on the most famous books, movies and series about fictional universes, I'm creating the world and I intend to write a book someday in the future.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

It has been a while since I looked, but I recall that ProFantasy has video tuts up on their site here. You should be able to find something there. There are also ooodles of vids on youtube if you do a search for CC3 or DD3.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent