Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: July Challenge: Hebbie's Ale House

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    RP - you should set up a guild members maptool sesh ! Possibly with the challenge winners map.
    That there is a darn fine idea. I'm interested to see how that works in real life...

Well today was chores day for the FHCO' s so the computers had a rest, and tomorrow may be a visit to Wind Cave, a large systems of caves here in SD.
    So, I gots me a camera, for if they allow photos, and we be going deep underground to see the finest boxwork there be.
    SeerBlue and the Spelunking Madders
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.

Oim catching up to the FHCO's, slowly but surely, one of the bonuses of having so many liddle orcs jobbing away is I get to look through oodles of files to see which is the right one, naming convention, who heard of it, "hsjdhfnhsh" may just be the right one,
    Anywho, this is the cellar, as the FHCO's orcs see it, and a few things for surprises I threw in for them, tucked away under tokens or hidden in plain sight.
    Being that Hebbie is Snap's resident historian, among other things, he has a few artifacts tucked away in the cellar that the FHCO's can make use of as they progress. Much more fun for them to find such a thing as a Morningstar, than just have me toss them one.
    Even though the file name says done, there is a bit more to do to get a good match to the upper floors, another benefit of a lot of hands, renders at different sizes.....
    SeerBlue and the FHCO's
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cellarchdonejpg.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	2.74 MB 
ID:	5383  
    Last edited by SeerBlue; 07-20-2008 at 09:23 PM.
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.

2 more renders to go up and I can't get a good connection at this end, I think that since my local ISP was bought by a national provider they have replaced all those smoke filled tubes that used to zip right along with a handful of one handed, half blind, carters and elderly wiverns who won't fly when the weather is the least bit dodgy,,,strap the bits and bytes to their back and shoo them off the roost.
    On average I wait 2 minutes for a page refresh, cause of the storms I guess, as it is the only common thing to when the connection is slow, so I will head over to the business center and clip some of their free hi speed connection.
    SeerBlue

Okay, here be Hebbie's Ale House, from cellar to second floor.
    Resolution is about 40 pixels per foot for these images, and it is set up for the FHCO's pretty much, though we are still looking for Horsehairs and Raith's tokens, misplaced some where in several gig's of files they have generated between the 2 computers.
    ### Latest WIP ###

Name:	cellarchdonejpg2.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	4.39 MB 
ID:	5523  

1st floor and 2nd floor, their pdf with character info and key for the map is nearly done and we will post that as well soon
    SeerBlue and the FHCO's
    ### Latest WIP ###

Name:	1stfloorjpgcomplete.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	2.77 MB 
ID:	5524   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2ndfloorjpgbg.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	3.05 MB 
ID:	5525  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345