Thread: July Challenge: Hebbie's Ale House

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post July Challenge: Hebbie's Ale House

Okay, the FHCO's and I are going to try a challenge, but seeing as it is the holidays, and they have relatives visiting, I am just posting a placeholder.
    They may use it for a guide once they are back into Snapgallows.
    Since this is my first challenge, and I have never seen a vtt, this may not be usable,,,but for FHCO's purposes, since I just invested in the 4th edition and a bunch of accesories for them I thought I would mix the challenge with there first game.
    The place holder breaks down as the street Hebbie's is on, the ground floor, the 1st floor (or second, over here), some images of NPC/PC characters to represent tokens (not on seperate layer), and some filler.

I have some questions, does the image have to be square, I don't even know why I went with a rectangle, perhaps shell shock.
    Is there a max size for tokens?
    I know the scale is missing, as are the doors and windows on the ground floor, forgot to unhide them in sketchup, and two different scales between ground floor and 1 st floor as well, and different styles, but it is just to give them ideas and let them do the image manipulation as they decide.
    and I forgot the rest

SeerBlue

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big hebbiesFHCOJs.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	2.49 MB 
ID:	4865  
    Last edited by SeerBlue; 07-05-2008 at 03:14 PM.