The campaign itself is nearing the end of construction. It is a fantasy campaign set in the fiefdom of Pheirum. What I'm looking for at the moment is a map of the entire fiefdom. I have some key points that I need to be included, cities, ports, mountains, etc., but aside from that the design is up to the artist. I've linked below a map from this site in the style I would like to see, but if you have your own personal style that you think would look good an be cohesive with a fantasy setting, then I'd love to see it.

The copyright will, of course remain with the artist though I would like written consent to reproduce and distribute privately, just to the players of the game.

I do not have a definitive time frame, this is far from a pressing matter. The campaign has been a pet project of mine for a while, so I would like to be able to communicate with the artist along the way.

Pricing is negotiable, though the budget is not huge.

Reply here or email me at mkerr.matthew@gmail.com

On a side note, this campaign will be conducted online, and the artist is more than welcome to join any of my campaigns at any time. It may not be much, but its a chance to explore the world you helped create.

Cheers

Picture 1 of 27 from Max's maps