Thread: World Adventure Writing Month

Post World Adventure Writing Month

From World Adventure Writing Month's Blog

Worldwide Adventure Writing Month is a grassroots effort to motivate RPG fans to spend one month (July) writing a new adventure to share with the rest of RPG fandom. ‘07 was our first year and we got some great adventures to share with you, thanks to the efforts of Jay Hafner, Peter Seckler, Phil Winters, Gabor Lux, and Bobby Derie.

Whether you’ve never written an adventure before or have a hundred modules under your belt, why not join our effort to expand the pool of free stuff that GMs can use? WoAdWriMo doesn’t require you to sign up and there are no crazy rules you have to follow. This website exists to cheer you on, to host your completed adventure if you want us to, and to help out in any way we can. Hit a snag in your adventure design? Got some writer’s block? Want to share a cool bit you’ve come up with? Then swing by our forum and join the conversation!

But keep in mind WoAdWriMo isn’t this blog or this site or the forum. And as your WoAdWriMo coordinator this month isn’t about me. The website exists as a service to the real heart and soul of Worldwide Adventuring Month, and that’s you. WoAdWriMo is about regular gamers having fun working on a challenging but not impossible task and then sharing their results. Please join us. Take the challenge to write and complete adventure in the month of July.
    Thought I'd pass this along. Wonder if some artists here would mind me snagging a map for this. Hrm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hussar View Post
    Wonder if some artists here would mind me snagging a map for this. Hrm.
    ... or, if any folks here are in the mood to make a map, they might be able to find a map-challenged writer over at the WoAdWriMo forum and form a partnership, too.

Lots of possibilities for constructive crossover ...

S. John Ross Ghalev
    Who Dat? Games Fonts Uresia

Thanks for the link. I'll have to look into this. Maybe this will help push me to finish the couple of modules I have setting on my harddrive.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Thanks Ravells. Very cool.