Hello everyone. In RL I am granny, [well a great granny really but please don't tell, it makes me sound old!] I'm a full time carer for my mum who is in her 80's and has Alzhiemers amongst other things, so my days can get a little boring. I brought my family up on LOTR and stories like it. Some years ago my youngest son introduced me to online gaming and I'm an unabashed, 2 account holding World of Warcraft player with various lvl 90's. [I'm so proud lol]. Raiding has become impossible because of mum's condition, also because our benefits are being sliced away I can no longer afford the game . I am missing the many friends I made in that world. So to find a new way to keep occupied I've taken to writing stories for my friends and family. This has morph'd into an interest in mapping to go along with them. I bought CC3 for this reason. Unfortunately because my PC skills are almost non existent, I am hoping you guys will take pity on me and guide me through my many mistakes and inabilities. I am also looking forward to making new friends. Please bare with my noobness lol x