Thread: Map of Dracacre and Gonrond

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Map Map of Dracacre and Gonrond

Hello all!

My first post here and my first regional map I am pleased with. It's got no roads because it's all wilderness and trails mostly. The party I have for the campaign is starting out at Jaldrian's Camp. They can go to Ambrose's Camp or continue on with the hints given by Jaldrian's army, which I'm hoping they do.

Is there anything I should add to the map key or the map itself? Critiques are welcome!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dracacre.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	57249

Since you have a lot of quiet space you may want to add some major trails despite there being no real roads anyways. I'd consider putting down any hills that may exist in the area add some more visual interest. Is the warzone supposed to be a front line kind of thing?

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

I can add one major trail that branches out more than likely, especially going from Ambrose's Camp to Jaldrian's Camp. There's a structure at Jaldrian's Camp that Ambrose's people find sacred, hence the "warzone". So yes, it is a frontline kind of thing.

As for hills, these are steppes, so there might be some. Took me awhile, but I played around with brushes and with emboss and came up with some subtle hills.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dracacre.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	57261